Menu

Forums - General Chat

Big weekend

•  mambamamba
    • Tonight - possible bike ride, then relax.

Tomorrow - LOUD HOWLS

Sunday - more LOUD HOWLS

Monday - recover / (probably not) study for exam
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • okaaaaaay...

today: work, maybe get my bum down the unicorn, chill a bit, research AWESOME and SICK moves for sunday.

tomorrow: work, meet sister, go to LOUD HOWLS and scope out shit for me to climb and dangle off, have a few drinkies, party with MAMBA and [add name here]

sunday: get up and eat a kebab/burger, have a few brewz with the boyz, go to LOUD HOWLS, have a few brewz, climb and dangle off stuff whilst shredding HARD, party with MAMBA and [add name here], get dick blown hopefully...

monday: get up, have a poo, make IRON MONKEY TATTOO STENCIL, go out in the sunshine.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Friday - Nay to Unicorn as I have to stay home to chat to my now semi-Peruvian girlfriend. Maybe go for another run. Warm up a curry.

Saturday - Bacon sarnie is planned, as is LOUD HOWLS with MAMBA and... ADMIRAL and...[Insert a new name here]

Sunday - Pretty much the same but rougher.

Monday - Chillage. If not hangover, do something awesome. If hangover, don't.
    •  mambamamba
    • I'm a little bit excited.
    • mamba says:
      I'm a little bit excited.

It's gunna be gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd!

What time are people going down?
    •  mambamamba
    • I'm at paddington now. Hopefully I'll be able to check into my hotel early and be there for about 2.
    • Cool, it's a 2.45 start right? Might turn up at 2ish for a beer and chats!
    •  mambamamba
    • Cool. I've just checked into my shitpit so I'll wander down to the gaff shortly trying carefully to remember the way for later!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • 1 hr 'til PARTY TIME.

HURRY UP WORK!!!
    •  DonnyDonny
    • On our way now!!! Let it BEGIN!!!

Forums - General Chat - Big weekend