Hellfest 2009

•  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Too... awesome... eurgh
    •  alanalan
    • Tino Insana says:
      Too... awesome... eurgh

Wasn't bad was it? ;)
    • Blinding, yeah. Was thinking what to write for a review but everything is coming out the same... Eyehategod were brutal, Electric Wizard spellbinding etc... (Pentagram MIA). Don't think I saw a band I was disappointed with, although I didn't see as many as originally planned.
    •  alanalan
    • I missed some I meant to see, but saw a few I wasn't planning on. Electric Wizard were truly awesome, and we happened to have most of us together at that point so it was a great time.

Other than that I think a highlight was the metal roar that spread over the entire supermarket on Saturday morning!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Sounds like you had a coooooool time.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Fucking amazing, yeah... Hellfest pisses on Download from a great, great height.

And heh, Mazz, we were blasting some of Trebuchet "live at zappafest" in the car on the way back home. We got pulled by customs while all rocking out in the car to Crazy Dealer. Awesome.

On a besoin du WEEEEEED!!!
    •  MazzMazz
    • In fucking sane....Keeping it real...ALRIGHT!
    • Haha, everyone dominated that supermarket. The looks on the little kids faces was awesome. Wish I'd heard that roar though!

Came out of there one day to hear a French chap shouting at the top of his knackered lungs 'ALRIGHT NOW, WON'T YOU LISTEN', I was in the right place!
    •  PodgePodge
    • between you all could you compile this into a review / thing?
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Yes, here is my review:

Awesome.
    •  ChrisCChrisC
    • That metal roar in the hyper mart was awsome!
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • It was a good gas. My only complaint, music wise (I had plenty of complaints about the loos, the showers, the people) was that Manowar were so thoroughly disappointing. I was crushed.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Manowar are loose man, seriously loose! Didn't try the showers or the bogs because I'm hardcore as fuck and I wash in the blood of my enemies and I piss on emos, so no complaints there. As for the people - nobody was anything except really nice to me on the whole, got free weed and champagne, and numerous other things, simply for saying hello. So on the whole really good!

I will write a proper review at some point of the bands I saw, just not yet.

Forums - General Chat - Hellfest 2009