Menu

Forums - General Chat

NINEHERTZ ALL DAYER 2008

•  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • bitterandtwisted says:

Rob Smith says:

bitterandtwisted says:

mike says:

Aha! Yes, I'll ask Fred if he wants to come too, should be wicked, no idea where we'd stay like but theres sure to be somewhere cheap, are there Etap hotels in London? It works out at about a tenner each if we get three people down.

No idea, eh? I have a feeling that the N17 B&B might be open for business that weekend. I think I could probably fit 4 here in the bed in the spare room and on t'floor. Play your cards right and I might consider giving you brekkie and all

If you could do that you'd be a legend! no questions!

Oh, I think I probably could. You just gotta be not allergic to pusscats cos I gots me a feline friend here. I think a cold frosty one would be a fair tax, don't you?

Cats win. your not allergic to vegetarians by any chance are you?. cold frosty one is indeed fair tax.
    •  bitterandtwistedbitterandtwisted
    • I am a non-meat-eating person myself although I do try not to force that nonsense on other people, which is why I'm happy to cook bacon and sausage brekkies for folk when they stay. You can have the muesli and soy-milk if you want. If I can find soy-milk in this N17 waste-land, that is
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • It just gets better.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • You should see the vintage bass she has aswell. Awesome.
      Love ya Linds :lips:
    •  PetePete
    • http://www.ninehertz.co.uk/incoming/alldayer08.gif
    •  JackJack
    • woo, poster this week

Forums - General Chat - NINEHERTZ ALL DAYER 2008