Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Two wicked looking gigs coming up.

•  mikemike
    • 9th August- Acid Mothers Temple at the Shakespeare! This is insane, it will be packed, I really want to go.

15th August- Bar Abbey has three bands playing Thoughforms are the ones I want to see, The Other Orchestra I've seen before and are very good and a band called Primordial Undermind, no idea what they sound like but from the name and this photo, they should be amazing-

http://www.freenoise.co.uk/features/event/2008/thoughtforms/primordial_undermind.jpg
    •  PodgePodge
    • mike says:
      9th August- Acid Mothers Temple at the Shakespeare! This is insane, it will be packed, I really want to go.

this is gonna be well good
    •  slomoslomo
    • AMT are pure crappy bullshit. Most of their albums they just crank out so fast theres hardly any thought been but into them.

Would have liked to have seen AWESOME COLOR but it wasnt advertised by promoters. Well done.
    •  mikemike
    • They aren't that bad slomo, I reviewed one recently for Rock-A-Rolla and it was this amazing doom/psyche beast, true though, they release stuff like they are baking bread but I think that comes from being a full-on collective band rather than just say 4/5 members.
    •  Smockboy25Smockboy25
    • AMT make Boris look positively slow at putting releases out, lol.

Must be something in the water over there....
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • yeah... envy and melt banana used to be like it too. they've slowed down over the years. they must all look with disdain at mono. :P

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Two wicked looking gigs coming up.