Menu

Forums - General Chat

Butt Hurt Emo's Get Trolled

•  LaddethLaddeth
    • cheers for that
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Hang on, when did Anonymous stop being about bringing down scientology and start to be about unfunny nerds trying to take the piss out of something that really didn't need it?
      That film is desperate, they've made themselves look bigger idiots than those on the protest.
    •  mikemike
    • Yeah, they looked pathetic like that girl said in the video.
    •  bluseychrisbluseychris
    • I fail to see how, and any notion that anon was solely a protest group basically says you need to go back and re-read the info, do a bit more research. Anon isn't solely a protest group, it's a collection of individuals acting of their own will.

If a group of Anon go and troll the Emos then that's down to those who do it. It also speaks volumes when a sign that opposes the emos protest is torn up and the bearer gets stick because of it with no counter point. They could of debated the point, arguments for and against (the Audiojunkies doc Emo: The Movie goes into this). But, as said at the end of the video, unless it's the emo protestors opinion being stated, they aren't prepared to listen.

Yeah, it's trolling, but it goes far to show peoples true colours. That's the part of trolling, to get an honest response. Dennis Pennis was a prime example of a troll. The only celeb that gave any form of decent reponse was Daemon Hill.

The girl reponding to the "cancer" sign could of debated the message in a civilised manner but she didn't, she went on a self pity trip and got all butthurt. As for the abusive bird, the sign her and her mates nabed and destroyed said "MCR LOL" and "LOLWUT?" on them. I don't think they justify the verbal or the destruction of the signs, which are in the vid. They do, in my opinion, justify the nabbing of the MCR banner and stuffing it in a bin. May get a bit mucky but it's still in one piece at the end of the day, it can still be used.

In all it shows the protestors for exactly what they (mostly) are, a bunch of teenagers who can't take criticism, or respond in a civilised manner to a conflicting opinion.
    •  mikemike
    • All seems a bit pointless to me, from both sides, rubbish video anyway.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Exactly. The Anon people come out of that looking exactly as idiotic as the people they're trying to wind up. Pointless.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Everyone's a dick. End of.
    •  bluseychrisbluseychris
    • Yeah, just one side can argue it's point better.

Forums - General Chat - Butt Hurt Emo's Get Trolled