Menu
    •  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • I never normally feel the need to promote venues but we played an ace gig in Redditch called The Tardbigge, it's a wacky warehouse family pub with a bit at the back for bands (sounds strange I know), but it was ace. It had a wicked big stage with laser lights, amazing sound and the promotor went out of his way to create moving visuals for each band using their logos, video footage and photos off their websites - he projecting this on a big screen behind the bands. They have a big biker crowd who we seemed to go down well with... so if you're looking for an ace venue try this one!!

Promotion over!!!

(P.S Promotions people for the venue are called Loop Promotions... tell 'em Aluna sent ya!!)

:D
    •  PetePete
    • Good to hear - I think that people paying into gigs and bands playing them should always spread the word about good experiences with venues and promoters, as we all know they aren't always common.
    •  JackJack
    • Sounds pretty cool, bikers are always good
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Pete says:

Good to hear - I think that people paying into gigs and bands playing them should always spread the word about good experiences with venues and promoters, as we all know they aren't always common.

In that case... Ivory Blacks in Glasgow. Big band venue I suppose, but fuck me they treated us well, couldn't do enough for us even though the place was barely a quarter full.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Last night...