Menu

Forums - General Chat

Stubb lose drummer

•  JackJack
    • After a great time with Stubb Aaron has decided to move on. He will now be playing drums for Ten Ton Tabby. As it was Aaron and I who formed the band from a crazy idea way back in Cornwall it's sad to see him go. Rest assured it was not a nasty split, I still live with the dude:D

This means that we are now seeking a new drummer as soon as possible so we can get on with recording and gigging. So if anyone out there is interested in joining a power trio based in London please let us know.

Peace,

Jack (Stubb):D:D
    •  JackJack
    • Anyone know any drummers? we have some good plans for the year including ep recording, foreign festivals and some awesome UK gigs
    •  PetePete
    • shame. you never have any luck do you? yeverytime you get some momentum something crops up.

good luck.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Harsh man, good luck finding a drummer. There should be enough guys wanting to play in a band like Stubb though so I doubt you'll be searching for too long.
    •  JackJack
    • Pete says:

shame. you never have any luck do you? yeverytime you get some momentum something crops up.

good luck.

Thanks Pete, I know what you mean about luck!
    •  JackJack
    • Tom P says:

Harsh man, good luck finding a drummer. There should be enough guys wanting to play in a band like Stubb though so I doubt you'll be searching for too long.

Cheers dude, I have a good feeling that we'll sort something out. At least I know someone who can stand in for recording sessions so that could be where we have to start. Really we need a person who's into it for the ride
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • will put out me feelers for you down my way.
    •  PodgePodge
    • its the curse
    •  JackJack
    • It indeed the curse, I've been emailing away, hopefully someone will like the sound of it
    •  JackJack
    • Looking like we have a new drummer, first practice on saturday. He's a tattoo artist from Brixton who has played in some pretty cool bands, one of them was a punk band called The Blood who used to be on a label with Motorhead. Looking forward to seeing how things sound.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack Dickinson says:

Looking like we have a new drummer, first practice on saturday. He's a tattoo artist from Brixton who has played in some pretty cool bands, one of them was a punk band called The Blood who used to be on a label with Motorhead. Looking forward to seeing how things sound.

Awesome...cheap tattoos!!!!
    •  JackJack
    • Thats what I thought haha, just wait for a tour everyone will end up covered!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • ask him if he will do my chestpiece (peacock wearing a crown, standing on a planet with a lightning bolt in each claw) for free.

nice one mister. look forwards to hearing some new jams with this lunatic.:)
    •  JackJack
    • anyone would do that for free, it'd be a sin to pay for it:D
    •  el pauloel paulo
    • The Peacock has lighning bolts now eh.... this tattoo is getting better by the day!

Forums - General Chat - Stubb lose drummer