Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Celebrity Love Crisis - Manchester Gig Tomorrow 04.06.08

•  Matt_tgpgMatt_tgpg
    • Hey there all,

CLC Gig tomorrow night! It's FREE ENTRY. Come see us if you're in the area.

4 Jun 2008 - Frock & Roll @ The Bay Horse w/The Bangs - Manchester

Not heard us yet?

Make with the clicky!
    •  PetePete
    • just on the absolute off chance I could make it over tomorrow, do you know what time you are on, what time it starts etc?
    •  Matt_tgpgMatt_tgpg
    • I think it's door at 20:00ish. I'll see if I can find out when we are on. Would be mint to see you there.
    •  Matt_tgpgMatt_tgpg
    • Pete says:

just on the absolute off chance I could make it over tomorrow, do you know what time you are on, what time it starts etc?

Got full details now. Doors at 19:30. We are on at roughly 21:00. Perhaps see you there?
    •  NathanNathan
    • Matt said he'll play naked if more than 2 people from the 9htz forum come.
    •  PetePete
    • Don't think I can make it now, my Mancunian friend is busy. Shame.
    •  NathanNathan
    • Ahhh...shame man. Nay mind though we had an awesome night in Manc, was a strange gig (fashion and pop and then us) but was a real blast! Introducing metal to unknowing!!!!

We really want to get back to Manc and will hopefully be playing the Star & Garter or potentially the music box gigs through some contacts we picked up last night.

Anyone who missed us in the NW we're playing Bolton in a few months. We'll keep ya'll posted though.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Celebrity Love Crisis - Manchester Gig Tomorrow 04.06.08