Menu

Forums - General Chat

vinyl for sale (rough details)

•  SheldonSheldon
    • ninhertz dont take responsibility for these records making you pregnant or any other gubbins

gotta get this list defo correct when i get home but i have this stuff up for grabs

Sunn whitebox 4xlp number 494? i think / 500 mint condition never opened

sunn Grimm robes demos 2xlp mint never opened

sunn black one 2 x lp mint never opened

boris pink 2xlp never opened but seems to have a little spine damage you know how those double lps go in the mail

Earth - legacy of dissilution 2xlp mint never played

Earth hex 2xlp mint still sealed

Pelican - australasia 2xlp some damage on the sleeve corner from shipping

Nortt / Xasthur - some damage on the sleeve from shipping

Xasthur some 2xlp cant rember which one will have to check

some other stuff aswell need to check

all up for grabs need the cash
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • Sheldon says:

Earth - legacy of dissilution 2xlp mint never played

Earth hex 2xlp mint still sealed

I've never heard any earth, which of these is most diverse? i'll have one off you.
    •  SheldonSheldon
    • i dunno to be honest

probably the hex one i guesss

the legacy one will be fairly cheap as its not that hard to get but the sealed hex one is worth a little bit
    •  SheldonSheldon
    • my pricing plan jsut for everyone benefit is to check popsike.com for completed lsiting as then take a bit of the average price

im not after ripping people off as people who know me know i wouldnt do that but i am i need of the cash so want to sell for a fair price

love me
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • so about £20-25 for Hex? I'd love to take that off you. Unfortunately I'd play it for sure!
    •  SheldonSheldon
    • Tino Insana says:

so about £20-25 for Hex? I'd love to take that off you. Unfortunately I'd play it for sure!

yeah something like that
    •  rustyspoonrustyspoon
    • quote:

I had a rough tally up on the site you mentioned but my brain frazzled (12 hours shift does that), but how much would you expect for these a group and individually?
    •  SheldonSheldon
    • rustyspoon says:

quote:

I had a rough tally up on the site you mentioned but my brain frazzled (12 hours shift does that), but how much would you expect for these a group and individually?

prices without postage

black one probably £17 or so i jsut checked and it is opened though just remembered i checked the colour when it arrived and its grey still in mint condition and still has the shrink wrap on

grimm robe demos still wrapped about £20 i noticed a tiny bit of marking at the top but its nothing major

sunn white box is totally mint realistically looking at past prices about £100

As a total for all three maybe £120 plus £12 postage and packing going by courier

•  rustyspoonrustyspoon
    • I'll unburden you of all 3, drop us a pm with how you'd like payment etc... cheers :)
    •  SheldonSheldon
    • cool thanks will do

Forums - General Chat - vinyl for sale (rough details)