Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Hiram - Sheffield prog/metal with sludgy flavours

•  SlothMusicSlothMusic
    • Yo... occasional lurker and what not, dropped in to ruin it...

Some noodly prog with metal riffs, a bunch of gloopy guitars and screaming off of the ballocks and plenty odd-times and whatever. Free downloads, CD runs ready for both in coming months...

[2007] If Up Were Along 192kbps & 320kbps (double album that goes around Robin Hood's barn) and [2011] Love's Lock EP - (more straight/unhappy style)

Oh happy times. New record being finished as well, should be kind of ok hopefully. Hello for if I know anyone in real, and the same for if I don't, but different.
      [Edited by SlothMusic at 12:51 on 24/01/12]
    •  PodgePodge
    • now thats a name I've not seen in a while
    •  SlothMusicSlothMusic
    • Aint been playing or owt but yeah, just been jamming the whole time with the core 3 piece and got a few recording projects out of it, rocking a full line up again now and getting ready to finish up and rehearse some live stuff.. New thing might be more up your street than the normal sounds!

You still based in Sheffield?
      (edit: just seen your location, aye)
      [Edited by SlothMusic at 13:07 on 24/01/12]
    •  PodgePodge
    • I shall try check it out when I get back, and yes still in Sheffield
    •  MazzMazz
    • Green Machine says:
      Oh happy times. New record being finished as well, should be kind of ok hopefully. Hello for if I know anyone in real, and the same for if I don't, but different.

I THINK I know you.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Mazz says:
      Green Machine says:

I THINK I know you.

WE BOTH KNOW HIM, BROTHER MAZZ. FOR HE IS GREGWARD.
    •  MazzMazz
    • FDFC says:
      Mazz says:
      Green Machine says:

I THINK I know you.

WE BOTH KNOW HIM, BROTHER MAZZ. FOR HE IS GREGWARD.

ahhhhhhhhhhh..I thought it might be HIM!
    •  SlothMusicSlothMusic
    • Hello! Come back to track the record on the new Wall Of Pain™ , get it done reyt proper as well.. then you can spend your advance on toys and party.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Green Machine says:
      Hello! Come back to track the record on the new Wall Of Pain™ , get it done reyt proper as well.. then you can spend your advance on toys and party.

blow all the budget on a video..and party

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Hiram - Sheffield prog/metal with sludgy flavours