Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Witchsorrow - the Morrell rides out

•  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Yep, you read it right. Friday's gig was the last one Morrell's going to be doing with us :(

We've got a new boy already. He's got long hair and an Iron Monkey hoodie.
    •  MazzMazz
    • slack mammoth says:
      Yep, you read it right. Friday's gig was the last one Morrell's going to be doing with us :(

Beard?
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Mazz says:
      slack mammoth says:
      Yep, you read it right. Friday's gig was the last one Morrell's going to be doing with us :(

Beard?

He's proper good n all!!!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Were you FIRED? I need to know.

I'm going to form a band called LEATHER CHAPEL..it's just me singing and playing drums. My lyrics are based on the differnet episodes of Time Team.
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Mazz says:
      Were you FIRED? I need to know.

I'm going to form a band called LEATHER CHAPEL..it's just me singing and playing drums. My lyrics are based on the differnet episodes of Time Team.

Ha ha no I just felt too out of place with short hair and no denim/leather lol!
      New lineup will be awesome though and I'll still be there getting hammered watching 'em.
    •  MazzMazz
    • MORRELL says:
      Mazz says:

Ha ha no I just felt too out of place with short hair and no denim/leather lol!
      New lineup will be awesome though and I'll still be there getting hammered watching 'em.

PHEW!
    •  alanalan
    • Mazz says:

Don't you already have a band called Leather Castle?
    •  MazzMazz
    • We split up. I cut my hair and started listening to Disco...it got ugly.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I've discovered I can't listen to AC/DC lyrics without thinking of Mazz.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Rob Himself says:
      I've discovered I can't listen to AC/DC lyrics without thinking of Mazz.

I steal from DC, Coverdale & Sabbath...exclusively
    •  MazzMazz
    • ...and BAD NEWS

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Witchsorrow - the Morrell rides out