Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Redhouse 10th April - Corleone/Tiger Warsaw/Mr Protector

•  mikemike
    • Yes, I think alot of people here are going, 9hz night out!
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Even I'm going, and I hate music!
    •  mikemike
    • Haha!
    •  adam flatlandsadam flatlands
    • Can anyone put Tiger Warsaw up for the night after the show? We all need beer, but one of us will end up driving if not :(
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Ordinarily you could probably stay at ours but I'm afraid we already have a houseful. Of young girls. So no Deans allowed.
    •  levelessleveless
    • think my wifes comin and a few of her friends so i might be able to get a lift back in the boot??? if it means the other lads can sniff gcse frillys
    •  adam flatlandsadam flatlands
    • That was awesome fun - thanks everyone for coming down!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • how does one get hold of "2"?
    •  levelessleveless
    • adams got some in his car so if you know any of the other fat lads im sure theyll pass it on!. yeah i have to admit, an amazing night including watching breakdancing, then us dancing far too pissed an getting lost on me own blind for 20 mins hahahah. sorry for lurch getting your seats wet!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • I'm In Nottingham, not Sheffield, can I paypal anyone to have it posted down?
    •  mikemike
    • leveless says:
      adams got some in his car so if you know any of the other fat lads im sure theyll pass it on!. yeah i have to admit, an amazing night including watching breakdancing, then us dancing far too pissed an getting lost on me own blind for 20 mins hahahah. sorry for lurch getting your seats wet!

I don't remember you guys leaving, brilliant night though.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Redhouse 10th April - Corleone/Tiger Warsaw/Mr Protector