Menu

Forums - General Chat

das weekend

•  HopkinsHopkins
    • my folks are up, so i'm hoping to rest and they can take charge of their grandchild
    •  mambamamba
    • A combination of Christmas shopping, drinking, playing a shit gig and babysitting.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • tie your mother down is a tricky one, we struggled with that
    •  JackJack
    • Supposed to be driving to see my mates band in Harrow tonight but depends on how bad the roads are, lots of snow here.

Saturday- Chill nd going to a party in the evening

Sunday- Chillax
    •  mikemike
    • Going for a drink with me old workmate this afternoon, then maybe stay for a few in Sheffield if anyone's about.

Wrap my xmas presents up tomorrow, then maybe going to the Toby Foster comedy club again.

Sunday, no plans, which is all good, been busy this week!
    •  alanalan
    • Just finished Christmas shopping, woo! Gonna do some wrapping, washing, play bass, and other semi productive things with the rest of my day I think.

Go see the missus tomorrow, probably go see a couple of films and try to talk her into watching A Serious Man.
    •  CareyCarey
    • Tonight: Work do. Gyrate awkwardly to Christmas hits while counting minutes until I can be home in bed.

Tomorrow: Find cage that rats can't escape from. Put them in it.

Sunday: Sleep, knitting, nice food, iplayer.
    •  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • So, the folks are visiting from SA for the holidays... my dad has changed my bedroom radio to Classic FM and the lounge stereo to the cricket commentary :) Fair enough. He's also streaming cricket from the net... I had to set that up for him though.

Tonight I'm going to the Orange Goblin christmas show, which is nice.

Happy weekend everyone!
    •  JackJack
    • I went and watched ten ton tabby and white lightning last night, great stuff. Had a lie in today, now I'm listening to Astra and heading to a party tonight in hemel
    •  noonenoone
    • knees up mother brown
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • My weekend has been so far...

Work xmas do... got very drunk.
      Today has been lots of sleeping and now doing e-mails.
      Tomorrow mising youngy's solo EP and making CD sleeves.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Working long hours, getting my car broken into.

Tomorrow is last day of shoot and then we have wrap party. Might be able to wangle a hotel room in swanky Met Hotel in Leeds afterwards. Maybe.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • JenTheHen says:
      Working long hours, getting my car broken into.

Fucking sucks dude, hope you get it sorted/paid for?

Thursday - Work Xmas Do Number 2 in Leamington Spa - bit tame, and not much boozing, but forced myself to boogy to the Peter-Kay-style disco, and "Killing in the Name" was a brilliant floor-emptying classic!!

Friday - Work=boring and went home to Cov for a mnight in with le lady.

Sat - Final Xmas shopping and pub lunch. Went to see Nativity at das kino - superb film!! Awesomely Xmassy, and with some nice Coventry touches!

Sun - Lie-in, walk Kirst's demented mutt and dinner at my folks', train home at 6pm.

Forums - General Chat - das weekend