Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Army Of Flying Robots last gig! 07/08/09 Notts

•  aramcheckaramcheck
    • http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Andy_Robot/robotslast-1.jpg

Army Of Flying Robots -
      Last gig ever "then that's it, we're done, 'cos shortly after this Si moves to Cleveland to join Integrity" apparently.

Afternoon Gentlemen -
      Leeds neanderthalian Powerviolence.

Unquiet Grave -
      Sheffield based, current/ex-AOFR/Unborn playing metallic hardcore like it is 1996, for fan of Acme, Gehenna, Acrid.

Guilty Parents -
      Punk hardcore slime. They wish Nottingham was L.A. circa 1979.

Friday August 7th
      !VENUE CHANGE!
      Old General,
      Radford Road,
      Nottingham
      NG7 5GU
      8pm
      £5

It's starting to look like this will sell out. So email Henry (i_bonobo (at) fastmail (dot) fm) if you want a space reserving. We're only holding spaces until 8.30 anyway (with the possibility of exceptions for people we know who are travelling from afar who'll arrive after that, should there be any of them) because, to be honest, we don't want to be sat crossing names off a list all night.

Note - the last time We’'ll definitely be online is about lunchtime the day of the gig, but it'd be real nice to get it all sorted by the day before if possible
      [Edited by aramcheck at 19:03 on 03/08/09]
    •  mikemike
    • Anyone else fancy this? I'm off to it with my brother and Tim...
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • I'm going down with CJ, Mars and Bazzareth
    •  mikemike
    • I've a feeling it's going to be silly.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • mike says:
      I've a feeling it's going to be silly.

I'm saving that for the alldayer
    •  PodgePodge
    • well tempted but i'm busy on Friday with a driving lesson. boo
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • I'm looking forward to it... start of a prett immense weekend.
    •  The real SarahThe real Sarah
    • I would quite like to go, can I tag along Mike? I need to be in Derby on Saturday anyway.
    •  PetePete
    • The real Sarah says:
      I need to be in Derby on Saturday anyway.

Boo!
    •  mikemike
    • Aye, shall I txt you what time I'm heading down?
    •  The real SarahThe real Sarah
    • Pete says:
      The real Sarah says:
      I need to be in Derby on Saturday anyway.

Boo!

I know, how crap is that. I'm gutted to be missing the Alldayer but I can't get out of a family do - three brothers/sisters birthdays all in one week! Have a couple of pints of Guiness for me, Pete ;)

Thanks Mike, not sure I can definitely make it yet but if i do I might have to head down straight from work to drop my stuff in Derby first, so I could just see you in the Chameleon? Let me know your plan anyway. It'll be nice to see you... & Tim!
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Indeed... be lovley to see you young lady. Not played sheffield this year how crazy is that! My first show in sheffield in 2009! This will rule nice to see this band off army of flying gonades be one of those bands I feel in love with straight away.
    •  mikemike
    • It's at the Old General now Sarah!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Army Of Flying Robots last gig! 07/08/09 Notts