Menu

Forums - General Chat

Things which only you seem to hate.

•  mikemike
    • Freddy Mercury doesn't like it either.
    •  MatthewRedStarsMatthewRedStars
    • grinderno1 says:

Matt RSP:go easy dude, read eggy's post and you'll see a better worded version of what i meant.

Go easy? I made a slightly sarcastic post, not exactly a violent diatribe!

Lets hate on the fat people and parents.... but sarcasm? thats crossing a line.
    •  JackJack
    • I also dislike cats. Dogs make far better pets
    •  JackJack
    • I also dislike cats. Dogs make far better pets
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • it doesn't read as sarcasm dude, it reads as you misunderstanding a valid point, taking it VERY personally and throwing your toys out of your pram.

all i was trying to do was explain it more clearly to avoid any further airborne stuffed animals, apparently i failed.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Right (rolls up sleeves and rubs hands together in preparation

Pineapple

Rhubarb

Roast dinners

People who say "I like to work hard and play hard"...cunts!!! I like to work as little as possible and chill as much as I can!!!

People who aren't ready to drive on when the lights turn green...you know it's coming dick, be ready for it and don't keep us waiting til the lights go fucking red again shitbreath!!!!

BMW drivers...don't drive right up my arse when I'm already doing 90 cunt!!!

People who buy Porches thinking they're cool

Pointless celebrities like Kerry katona/Jordan/Paris Hilton/Jodie Marsh...fuck 'em all!!!

Shit death metal bands

Emo...shit music, stupid haircuts!!!

Lame indie bands

any boy/girl band

Pointless posturing r&b and hip hop

ridculously skinny people

Volvo drivers

Pointless decorative ornaments...or shittery as I like to call it.

Blackpool...most disgusting shithole I've ever had the misfortune to visit

Plymouth

London

Christmas

My job...but I'm stuck here as it pays too well for me to leave and do something I'd enjoy which would pay a lot less and I have a mortgage to pay!!!

Linkin Fucking Park

Britney trailer trash slut Spears

TV Game shows

The Kooks...especially that cunt that sings and sounds like a deaf person talking.

Night clubs full of chavs

Night clubs full of goth kids

...and that's just for starters!!!

•  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • Laddeth says:

Rob Smith says:

what Si said, it didn't help she was a shit person with a personality to boot. I'm just too tired not to get personal so i picked a physical flaw instead of a character flaw. Despite her stupidity, lack of ambition, the up close &-I-have-to-be-in-your-face way she talks to people, the way she acted like a 5 year old when speaking & how she interjected complete random bollocks into a conversation without prompting might have had something more to do with it.

Was this that blonde bird that worked in the pub you went out with that would question my "jokes" while munted instead of just ignoring them like everyone else. I dont think anyone prior or since has managed to turn me speechless while high as a kite.
      She was a bitch :P

No, different person. However, Amen brother!
    •  $$$jeff$$$$$$jeff$$$
    • this thread.

so much bullshit.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Ollie says:

Right (rolls up sleeves and rubs hands together in preparation

Pineapple

Rhubarb

Roast dinners

People who say "I like to work hard and play hard"...cunts!!! I like to work as little as possible and chill as much as I can!!!

People who aren't ready to drive on when the lights turn green...you know it's coming dick, be ready for it and don't keep us waiting til the lights go fucking red again shitbreath!!!!

Pointless celebrities like Kerry katona/Jordan/Paris Hilton/Jodie Marsh...fuck 'em all!!!

Shit death metal bands

Lame indie bands

any boy/girl band

Volvo drivers

Plymouth

London

Christmas

My job...but I'm stuck here as it pays too well for me to leave and do something I'd enjoy which would pay a lot less and I have a mortgage to pay!!!

Linkin Fucking Park

TV Game shows

The Kooks...especially that cunt that sings and sounds like a deaf person talking.

I enjoyed reading this.

Oh and Jeff, you're so po po mo, I just can't handle it.
    •  OllieOllie
    • JenTheHen says:

Ollie says:

Right (rolls up sleeves and rubs hands together in preparation

Pineapple

Rhubarb

Roast dinners

Shit death metal bands

Lame indie bands

any boy/girl band

Volvo drivers

Plymouth

London

Christmas

Linkin Fucking Park

TV Game shows

I enjoyed reading this.

Oh and Jeff, you're so po po mo, I just can't handle it.

I found it quite cathartic!
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Ollie says:

I found it quite cathartic!

BUZZWORD. You win the prize.
    •  BenBen
    • People who don't read thread titles properly :)

... only you seem to hate - not just everything you hate!

tsk, I don't know!

•  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I vote we start this thread over before we all end up hating each other, on top of everything else.

I must admit when Mike started this I thought it was going to be amusingly pedantic and anal.

•  grinderno1grinderno1
    • it's about personal hates, how could it ever not be?
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Too late. I already hate you all.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Ben says:

People who don't read thread titles properly :)

... only you seem to hate - not just everything you hate!

tsk, I don't know!

I seem to be the only person in the world who hates pineapple and roast dinners!!!
    •  MazzMazz
    • slack mammoth says:

KISS.

I was waiting for that :D

Forums - General Chat - Things which only you seem to hate.