Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

freezing fog,hot bone and crawe..MANCHESTER 24TH SEPT.

•  PetePete
    • where?
    •  WorthWorth
    • http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/petelimbic/24thsept_08_web.jpg
    •  PodgePodge
    • my granddad used to live on Sackville St, but that was in a different town
    •  WorthWorth
    • It's weird cos when I first saw the name I assumed it would be a street full of sacks.
    •  NathanNathan
    • This looks tasty. I like Hot Bone. I still can't quite believe that ben actually joined a doom band after years of harping on about it. Big up Crawe...big up the Crawe/Afternoon gents split when that comes out too!

•  DEAN O)))DEAN O)))
    • Nathan says:
      This looks tasty. I like Hot Bone. I still can't quite believe that ben actually joined a doom band after years of harping on about it. Big up Crawe...big up the Crawe/Afternoon gents split when that comes out too!

Yeah ben eventually in a doom band,doesn't feel right does it,hahhaha.

I'm looking forward to watching hotbone,and that split will come out eventually...we just need to get our fingers out and get our side recorded.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • DEAN O))) says:

I'm looking forward to watching hotbone,and that split will come out eventually...we just need to get our fingers out and get our side recorded.

Of course, it would be the slow band slowing up proceedings
      :P

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - freezing fog,hot bone and crawe..MANCHESTER 24TH SEPT.