Menu

Forums - General Chat

ROADBURN The Aftermath

•  PodgePodge
    • Big Si says:
      I hadn't fully appreciated how truly tiny Podge's new tent is until now.
      and thats the bigger of the two i was gonna get
    •  PetePete
    • Podge says:

ok, i'm not all that down wi facebook but i managed to get all of Pete's photos up.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Can't see facebook at work. Bugger.

Thanks for putting them up Podge.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v241/62/42/576515653/n576515653_2812474_5031.jpg
      Thats an album cover right there.

You can tell your not down with the facebook since you havn't tagged each and every persons face on all of the pictures lol
      You didnt even hunt down the random people in the pictures like a facefuck pro.
      To shame.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Laddeth says:
      You can tell your not down with the facebook since you havn't tagged each and every persons face on all of the pictures lol
      You didnt even hunt down the random people in the pictures like a facefuck pro.
      To shame.

every one who is on my "friends list" has been tagged
    •  mambamamba
    • jimmy bower says:
      WHAT A FESTIVAL, I SAW SO MANY OLD FRIENDS AND MET MANY NEW ONES.THE CAPRICORNS PLAYED THEIR LAST SHOW EVER,THEN GRAND MAGNUS AND I SAW THIS REALLY COOL BAND NAMED TAINT.WE HIT THE STAGE AT 9:30 P.M. AND JAMMED OUR BALLS OFF.GREAT CROWD WITH PEOPLE FROM EVERYWHERE.I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS GIG.
      AFTER THE SHOW HUNG OUT WITH ALL OUR FRIENDS AND KIRK DRESSED UP LIKE KING DIAMOND.IT RULED.
      WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK LEE DORIAN FOR HAVING US PLAY AND FOR A GREAT FESTIVAL THAT I SAW MANY PEOPLE ENJOY.
      IN GERMANY AGAIN SO,
      TILL THEN,
      BOWER
    •  ChestRockwell666ChestRockwell666
    • interesting read. I recognise many of you, shoulda come on here earlier but been facken busy busy!

here' some more pics, though they're more of mates n stuff, since i was too monged to get anything right, like taking pics!

photospucket

I like stalking Trouble pics though :)
    •  mambamamba
    • We met last year at Roadburn I believe. I saw you round this year but not to talk to.

I saw the Trouble photos on sr.com. They made me laugh!
    •  ChestRockwell666ChestRockwell666
    • yeah sorry man, i recognised a lot of people but had a babbly stoned state and didnt seem to be getting across to anyone that didnt know me well! PARANOIA!!!

:(
    •  PetePete
    • Sabotage people have put a photo album on Myspace - click here.
    •  JackJack
    • some great ones in that album, i still need to get mine sorted

Forums - General Chat - ROADBURN The Aftermath