Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

IRON HEARSE - GRIFTER - OUTBURST - Saturday 10th May - Swindon

•  mambamamba
    • Yeah good night all round. The weather was too nice outside unfortunately and everyone was sat out there.

And Ollie, the girlfriend didn't hear my dedication thanks very much! ;)
    •  OllieOllie
    • Thoroughly enjoyed it, the low turnout doesn't matter we got the chance to rock out and watch a couple of kick ass bands...few beers, job done!!!

I told my missus about your dedication Alex...I tell you, if my baby comes out looking like you you've got some explaining to do my lad!!!

Grym, didn't get a chance to give you a CD so if you PM me your address I'll stick one in the post.
    •  GrymGrym
    • Ollie says:
      Grym, didn't get a chance to give you a CD so if you PM me your address I'll stick one in the post.
      Nice one fella. PM on the way.

It was decided by a unanimous vote in the Outburst camp that Grifter were the winners of the evening by the way. Spot on performance chaps.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Grym says:

Ollie says:
      Nice one fella. PM on the way.

It was decided by a unanimous vote in the Outburst camp that Grifter were the winners of the evening by the way. Spot on performance chaps.

Cheers dude. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing, I thought the three bands worked pretty well together with Iron Hearse sitting in the middle of what we do and what you guys do to tie it all in. The Catacomb comp is reviewed on Stonerrock.com now and you guys get a good mention. Sweet!!!

I'll get a CD in the post to you.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - IRON HEARSE - GRIFTER - OUTBURST - Saturday 10th May - Swindon