Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Where to get rid of a load of records & CDs

•  PodgePodge
    • I have a big long list of stuff from back when I ran my record label that I want to get rid of. Most of it doesn't have a barcode so I cant sell it to music magpie or anything like that.

I'm only looking really to cover postage on it though getting a bit of cash back on it would be nice

big long list linked here

Any idea where else I could shift it?
    •  mikemike
    • Discogs? Would take a while but things sell on there.

Is it multiple versions of all this? You tried record shops? They'd be interested in the vinyl I guess.
    •  mikemike
    • I'd be interested in some of it by the way.
    •  PodgePodge
    • I have no idea what discogs is & I doubt many local shops would take this kind of thing

Some is single copy some is multiple copy. Drop me a line with what you might want & we'll sort something.
      [Edited by Podge at 17:15 on 24/01/14]
    •  mikemike
    • Cool, mainly the 7"s.

www.discogs.com, no need for barcodes, free listings and they stay up until the record is sold. You can also list for what you want, so you can undercut people asking for silly prices.

Here's one of your releases on there
    •  mikemike
    • Just checked and they have a page for Calculon, people are selling that Lazarus Blackstar one for £4 a pop on there.
    •  PodgePodge
    • REALL? Four quid, I'm all over that tomorrow
    •  mikemike
    • Haha

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Where to get rid of a load of records & CDs