Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Trying to raise money for my new album...

•  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Hi Everybody at Ninehertz,
      I'm trying to raise some cash for my new album "earth Crumbled into the ocean, as flames licked the sky, we hung our heads knowing that the end was nigh!" I am going to be releasing it on my own label Dislocation Deity records, on a double 12" gatefold vinyl. Now the reason for this is because this is the way I wrote the record to come out with each piece one side of a vinyl. So I've done a multi option way to donate with different gifts for each donation as I'm trying to raise at least some of the money to put this record out as its way more than a travelling musician like me can afford and seems most labels at the moment.

So you can Donate here....

timholehouse.com/merchandise/

This has a Paypal link

Or if you wish to just download option one or donate online here...

timothycholehouse.bandcamp.com/album/in-this-sign-conquer

Or E-mail through facebook or either of my e-mail accounts if you wish to reserve anything and I'll bring them to the next time I play your town or I can post them.

The album I'm trying to raise money for is here...

soundcloud.com/tch-timothy-c-holehouse
      Review from Ninehertz here from the internet stream
      www.ninehertz.co.uk/viewitem/3960

Its the pieces Earth, ocean, sky and Flames.

Thank you in advance!

TCH (timothy c Holehouse)

P.S. you can also buy the Vaelium split, left hand cuts off the right split and Grit album here.

I will have the new blues album, live tape and T shirts for sale soon hopefully too on the sight.
    • Thought I would bump this as its near pay day for people hoping some more people donate about 10th of the way to the target!

Thanks to those who have donated so far!

Kind regards

Tim
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Cough up folks- it's a great album!
    • Ah thanks fella really appreciated.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Trying to raise money for my new album...