Menu

Forums - General Chat

Manowar

•  MazzMazz
    • I saw a hot looking lady wearing a Manowar t-shirt yesterday..in BRADFORD-ON-AVON!
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Cool. You should have thrown her over your shoulder and made her your pleasure slave like in the Gloves Of Metal promo video.:lips:
    •  mikemike
    • My brother once thought he saw a woman wearing a QUEENSRYCHE sweater (??) in Cornwall, but she wasn't.
    •  MazzMazz
    • When I was a child I once had a sweater with H20 written on it. I was a big fan of Water.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • mike says:
      My brother once thought he saw a woman wearing a QUEENSRYCHE sweater (??) in Cornwall, but she wasn't.

WOW.

Kinda obviously answer I guess, but was she MAN-O-PHWOARR?!
      [Edited by pull-my-plonker at 11:04 on 06/05/12]
    •  mikemike
    • No, she was someone's fat mum, but that kind of thing sticks in your mind.
    •  seansean
    • Mazz says:
      I saw a hot looking lady wearing a Manowar t-shirt yesterday..in BRADFORD-ON-AVON!

Was she wearing it like a Ramones T or Doors T that you can get from HM - Oh yes , i have come back to my beloved forum
    •  MazzMazz
    • sean says:
      Mazz says:
      I saw a hot looking lady wearing a Manowar t-shirt yesterday..in BRADFORD-ON-AVON!

Was she wearing it like a Ramones T or Doors T that you can get from HM - Oh yes , i have come back to my beloved forum

I think she was..I'm going to go to HM and look for the Manowar T-shirt
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Mazz says:
      sean says:
      Mazz says:

I think she was..I'm going to go to HM and look for the Manowar T-shirt

How long until HM do a line of furry loincloths and boots?

Forums - General Chat - Manowar