Menu

Forums - General Chat

Need a job?

•  FDFCFDFC
    • That's even funnier than getting bands to play for "invaluable experience".
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Jeeesus fucking Christ, that's priceless.
    •  MazzMazz
    • FDFC says:
      That's even funnier than getting bands to play for "invaluable experience".

When I perfom it's an "invaluable experience" for the crowd.
    •  mambamamba
    • Hahah... nice.

This job sounds a bit more fun.
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:
      Hahah... nice.

This job sounds a bit more fun.

Now that's my kind of job.
    •  MazzMazz
    • mike says:

Was thinking, wow, that's pretty much what I do... then saw who it was and that killer line at the end haha! So magic will ensure you won't starve,
      freeze or be worked to death? Ok.

Yeah..Jesus Magic.

My LOVERS Mother refused to sleep on the sofa bed last night as my ICON of JESUS..."freaked her out".."But It's Jesus..he's full of love" "I don't care..it freaks me out"
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Mazz says:
      My LOVERS Mother refused to sleep on the sofa bed last night as my ICON of JESUS..."freaked her out".."But It's Jesus..he's full of love" "I don't care..it freaks me out"

Is it a black Jesus?

(Not saying anything about Lady Mazz's mother. Just trying to recall what you've told me about your Jebus).
    •  MazzMazz
    • It's like this..

http://www.ancientsculpturegallery.com/images/I012A.jpg
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Mazz says:
      It's like this..

http://www.ancientsculpturegallery.com/images/I012A.jpg

hot. as. shit.

the second i saw that photo, jump by van halen came on my spotify playlist. it's like jesus is trying to cheer me up because i am an angel.
    •  MazzMazz
    • It cost me £85..back in 1997...I bought it with my first paycheck from the MOD...the rest I spent on booze and drugs.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • pow. take that, the man. rock and roll.

Forums - General Chat - Need a job?