Menu

Forums - General Chat

Live Comedy Thread

•  Total Human MonsterTotal Human Monster
    • Stewart Lee's new show is great. Trying even harder to put off his new TV audiences. He's a cunt, and I love it.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Anyone else noticed that Miranda Hart has taken over the world?
    •  alanalan
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Anyone else noticed that Miranda Hart has taken over the world?

Bit harsh, she's not *that* big.
    •  mambamamba
    • I seem to have become a regular at the touring Jongleurs night they have in Newbury. Went in December and it was pretty good - can't remember any names. Bought tickets for the February one for us and the in-laws for Christmas. And now I've just got tickets through work for the one next week.

Also seeing Jimmy Carr in Newbury in Feb.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Not been to a comedy gig since Dave Gorman in 2010, but seeing Sarah Millican in High Wycombe in April, about the only 'big' female stand-up that is actually funny at the moment.
    •  mikemike
    • She's better live than on telly as well, she swears a hell of a lot which shocked me a little.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Hahahaha, ace, I like a woman who swears. Just got myself tickets for Alan Davies in Basingstoke in Nov, wanted to see him live since I saw his 1997 Urban Trauma VHS YEARS ago.
    •  mambamamba
    • I just picked up some Sarah Millican tickets for Reading in a couple of weeks.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Hilarious free live comedy last weekend when I saw a very old (80ish) man totally sozzled trying to take a leak up the side of a wall outside the pub, only to fall over backwards and piss all over himself.

Forums - General Chat - Live Comedy Thread