Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

TOMBS (US, Relapse Recs) - Bradford, Sun 14th Sept

•  ewanewan
    • http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/infinitemonkey/tombs.jpg

SUNDAY 14th SEPTEMBER
      @ the 1 in 12 Club, Bradford

TOMBS (USA)
      Relapse Records. A strange mix of black metal, shoegaze indie, post rock and twisted metallic hardcore. they list they're influences as things like Swans, My Blooding Valentine, Rorschach, Wire, Unsane and King Crimson amongst others.
      www.myspace.com/tombsbklyn

PLANKS (Germany)
      sick weirdo brutal metallic hardcore that Germany does best. you know the list by now acme, systral, perth express etc.
      www.myspace.com/walkingonplanks

BLACK HORSE (USA)
      New York City noisey blues rock. Melvins go garage rock
      www.myspace.com/blackhorse

RUIDOSA INMUNDICIA (Chile)
      raging fast hardcore not a million miles away from Los Crudos

SOTATILA (Austria)
      d beat crust attack
      www.myspace.com/sotatila

THE PROCESS (tbc)
      the Holy Terror and the Holy Grail
      www.myspace.com/theeprocess

DEAD IN THE WOODS (tbc)
      massive riffs from Nottingham. His Hero Is Gone/High On Fire etc
      www.myspace.com/thedeadinthewoods

£7 entry (£6 members)
      3pm doors
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • how on earth are you affording that? 5 international touring bands...! wowzers.

Tombs are fucking awesome.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • For anyone that knows him, I think Tombs is Carson's band (bullfight records). Think they're playing Lark in the Park in London at some point too. Have a flyer at home. Will post details later if I remember.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Yeah, Carson was pimping this tour to me on Myspace. Getting a bit bored of these plural bandnames though. We should have a thread to see how many we can name.
    •  mikemike
    • ChrisSD says:
      how on earth are you affording that? 5 international touring bands...! wowzers.

Tombs, Planks and Black Horse and The Process are all travelling together I gather on the same tour, so that'd be one package, the others will be reasonable if they are just harcore/punk bands I reckon.
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • aaah yeah, i guess that would make sense!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - TOMBS (US, Relapse Recs) - Bradford, Sun 14th Sept