Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

From the dawn chorus... labels if your interested...

•  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • I'm hoping to get this out this autumn on vinyl 300 copies. If your interested in contributing to its release get in touch...
      I'm hoping to do a multi label affair so any help is more than appreciated.

Tim

For those without record players a Cd version of the album will be included.

I have some samples up at www.myspace.com/timholehouse mail me there or mail thehostsepia@hotmail.com
    •  Th@ GuyTh@ Guy
    • I thought this was my mates band - the dawn chorus..... i was wrong... check them out if you like bright eyes style indie folk
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Th@ Guy says:

I thought this was my mates band - the dawn chorus..... i was wrong... check them out if you like bright eyes style indie folk

From the south coast? One armed keyboard player? Played with them last year - good band!

Doesn't vinyl normally have quite a high minimum run?
    •  Th@ GuyTh@ Guy
    • Rob Himself says:

Th@ Guy says:

I thought this was my mates band - the dawn chorus..... i was wrong... check them out if you like bright eyes style indie folk

From the south coast? One armed keyboard player? Played with them last year - good band!

Doesn't vinyl normally have quite a high minimum run?

The very same!!

at the one armed keyboardist/trumpeteer's first gig the singer dropped a clanger by introducing him and using the classic line "give him a hand everybody".......Ouch
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I remember saying to my girlfriend that he looked like Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy.

And then I saw his stump. :argh:
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • It shall be 300 copies... not that minimal and if anybody wants it on CD the album with have a Cd copy inside so you can still buy it... ha ha! Its an amazing record so hopefully will sell well. if this goes well then I may run a label... but maybe a vehical mainly for my own stuff to start with to be honest.
      Yeah there are about three or four bands called the dawn chorus along with dead by dawn a fairly popular nameI guess. We found there are about 6 bands named capricorns too recently.
      Name of the album is "from the dawn chorus..." as it was going to be orginally a double album "from the dawn chrous... to the howls at midnight" but now they are two seperate albums this one and "...to the howls at midnight" which will be out on dead pilot records pretty soon. Howls is timothy c holehouse and a more drone/minimal album.
      Anyway till then keep the faith brothers and sisters.

Tim

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - From the dawn chorus... labels if your interested...