Menu

Forums - General Chat

Things which only you seem to hate.

•  CareyCarey
    • i know, i'll be nice.

yeah, i was pretty fucked,i was on a bit of a mission last night. i did have a really good time in the end, thanks.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • Carey says:

i know, i'll be nice.

yeah, i was pretty fucked,i was on a bit of a mission last night. i did have a really good time in the end, thanks.

are you sure...? ;)
    •  CareyCarey
    • grinderno1 says:

funnily enough, i was discussing that advert last night.

i am sure. there was no puking and i woke up in my own bed with my make-up removed. always a good sign that catastrophe has been averted.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • fair enough, if the make up came off on cotton wool pads rather than the pillow that's pretty much as good a sign as any. :D
    •  PodgePodge
    • my ex used to say "just need to remove my make-up" and then wipe it all on my pillow.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Podge says:

my ex used to say "just need to remove my make-up" and then wipe it all on my pillow.

Is that why shes an ex?
    •  EggyEggy
    • mike says:

Tell you what does taste like stewed grass clippings, green tea, white tea, peppermint tea and the like, but I love it, no milk at the moment so I've got a big mug of peppermint tea.

Incidentally, theres football fans crying on tv because leslie garret and katherine jenkins are singing "abide with me" cheer up, they aren't that bad!

Singing, is that what you call it, helps if the mic is switched on though.

Whenever i made tea it's always shit, my mum makes a rate good cuppa though, the best, whereas my grans is horrible - too much milk. I like a good cuppa tea, but i always have a mug of coffee when i wake. I can't be doing with fancy coffee though, i don't see the point, coffee is coffee i don't need to with shit in it.

Some birds have good calls others can be annoying, as for trying to sleep when they're in dawn chorus i'm not suprised that's annoying to certain people, all the birds in the neighbourhood singing together! Some birds have great names, like the Great Tit, the Long Tailed-tit, Great Bustard, Shag, and the ruddy duck.

I don't like AC/DC and i also have a tendacy to dislike bands who feel they need to dress up in masks or make up to be successful, hence why i i've never liked slipknot, or kiss. That's an old hate though and thesedays if i am more willing to forget the make up/masks if the music is good.

Gun's n roses - just can't stand Axl's voice.

People who always say the same things, like people who always give the same greeting, the bloke i take to work monday and tuesday, he always starts by telling me how the weather is, which i find annoying. And every morning i take him home he always says "is that it paul?" i'm thinking what the fuck does it look like, i've just walked out of the building at home time, der!!

Someone mentioned cats eariler (my cat is actually pawing me at this moment in time as i'm not paying attention to his purring), i cleaned my cats face yesterday, he seems incapable of washing his face properly and always has a mucky mouth and sleep under his eyes, i also cleaned his ears with a cotton bud, scuffy fucker, i've never known a cat that is that dirty!
    •  EggyEggy
    • Oh and also my cat is scared of the dark. He doesn't go out but he doesn't like being on his own when it's dark. In the middle of the night if he wants to use his tray he wakes my mum up and only goes downstairs when she does, he's fucking 12 years old for christs sake!
    •  alanalan
    • Oreos
    •  noonenoone
    • weed
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • ultimatekev says:

weed

had a mate at work who could shovel all sorts of 'exciting' checmical cocktails up his nose all weekend every weekend but just a few hits off a joint and he be ruined and throwing up everywhere.

this is something God himself will have to explain to me as i will NEVER understand how that works to my dying day...
    •  noonenoone
    • I'm not anti drugs , in fact I'm very keen on chemicals and powders but I just cant stand weed.
      The effect it has on people , the smell , the taste everything.
      Trying to talk to my housemates when I know they've just smoked one is just irritating. I'd rather be around people on hard drugs than glassy eyed sloths with a 2 second memory , at least they might be up for some fun.
    •  fredfred
    • grinderno1 says:

just a few hits off a joint and he be ruined and throwing up everywhere.

this is something God himself will have to explain to me as i will NEVER understand how that works to my dying day...

This is pretty much me. Took me quite a long time to realise I don't really like getting stoned.
      Would second what Kev said as well. One of my housemates is a big stoner and he's so much more fun when he's not stoned.

•  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I used to really like weed but I hate it too now. Last time I had some I didn't want to and couldn't get up for ages in the morning. Felt worse than hangover. I think it's something you grow out of eventually.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Weed makes me want to have adventures. These will often involve acquiring food, but I've never been one just sitting about getting stoned. I think it comes from the days when we used to go to a playground, climb rocks and smoke atop them after the uni rock night.
    •  PodgePodge
    • i was discussing governmental anti weed campaigns today. we decided on things that cant be put on the internet.

Forums - General Chat - Things which only you seem to hate.