Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Mirimar Disaster - London 15.05 with Genghis Tron/Nachtmystium

•  slomoslomo
    • Were bombing down south next week and it would be rad to see some southern friendly faces at Islington Academy!

We alsoare playing;

13 - Plymouth White Rabbit w/ Genghis Tron
      14 - Bournemouth I-BAR (line up tbc)

So if anyone can make it, we would be truly grateful! New tunes to hear aswell.

CD's nearly finished now and in its final stages - hopefully you'll all dig it!
    •  OllieOllie
    • I might try and get down to the Plymouth gig although I think we have my daughter to stay that night.

Good luck at the White Rabbit, it's a crap venue, we hate playing there...in fact we won't play there any more. And Plymouth crowds really suck for the most part...another reason we've abandoned the place. But you may be lucky. Hope it goes well and I might see you there.
    •  slomoslomo
    • Thats unusual? we had an awesome time when we played there! Crowd were good too!

Maybe cos we played out Linkin Park cover set that night.........
    •  mambamamba
    • I was at the I-Bar for the first time last week. Not a bad little venue that. They've got a very snazzy jukebox upstairs even if the selection is small and shit.
    •  OllieOllie
    • It can be very hit or miss...we did have one good gig there I think, or maybe two but we've also had some of our worst there and as a venue it's terrible. There are better venues in Plymouth but they don't have a clue how to promote bands, at least the guys running the White Rabbit like the heavy stuff.

I'm just biased as I fucking hate Plymouth with a passion, which is why I've moved up near Exeter!!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Mirimar Disaster - London 15.05 with Genghis Tron/Nachtmystium