Menu

Forums - General Chat

windows update cunty shit

•  EggyEggy
    • Installed a malicous software removal tool thingy last night, i have automatic updates on, and since then i've been unable to access the internet, i've tried numerous things but everytime i try and get on a site my firewall blocks my access, i thought it was zonealarms acting up but then i thought about the install. So i've uninstalled the updates that were made last night and now i can access t'internet again.

Just googled the update number and one result came up www.techwatch.co.uk/forums/36886-help-with-update.html

So it would appear i'm not the only one! There was another update too, with a similar number, i deleted them both.
    •  PodgePodge
    • my home and work ones are fine with the update
    •  EggyEggy
    • I'm gonna keep a check on that link, see what advice if any they give on there. I'd add my outcome to it but a can't be arsed with all the registering etc.

...I might check zone alarms forum though, i'm registered to that.
    •  theadoretheadore
    • ZoneAlarm fix

This is probably easy enough to find from the above link... copied from another forum.
    •  EggyEggy
    • that's coming up file not found, but i know what it is (it's the same as clicking on 'click here' on my link). I opted for option b anyway, just to uninstall the update.
    •  noonenoone
    • PWNED
    •  JackJack
    • i like my mac
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Yep, same thing happenned to a mate of mine. I've had no issues, but then I use a crazy external firewall.

Forums - General Chat - windows update cunty shit