Menu
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • Both sad and good.

Sad - Helen has decided to leave SD due to deteriorating mental health issues. Those in the know probably know a little, won't go into it here. But yeah, me on my lonesome now. So everything will take longer. Bummer.

Sad - Chickenhawk is further delayed due to problems arising with pressing and things not getting sorted as I'm doing finals and the above. Bummer.

Good - I finish Uni on 12/05/08 meaning SD should resume a better service soon. i.e. Stuff should get going again.

Good - Chickenhawk t-shirts look ace, and SD should have a load for sale on the shop. Pre-order people will be given the change to get one for a reduced rate because we initially wanted to include these in a pre-order package.

Good - Chickenhawk pre-orders will be given stuff free. Just sorting out numbers now, etc.

More news to come, I'll update on this thread. Hopefully will have sentences with 'Good -' at the front instead of 'Sad -' but can't promise anything!
    •  GarethGareth
    • ChrisSD says:

Sad - Helen has decided to leave SD due to deteriorating mental health issues. Those in the know probably know a little, won't go into it here. But yeah, me on my lonesome now. So everything will take longer. Bummer.

That's terrible news, I only met her once when we were recording and she was really nice and down to Earth. Send her Flatlands best.
    •  mikemike
    • I've already messaged her before but yeah, same goes, good luck with the finals Chris, freds doing the same right now.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • blimey all the best to you and to helen mate!
    •  CareyCarey
    • that's a shame. good luck with everything.:)
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm sure it'll all turn out OK in the end.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - SD News