Menu

Forums - General Chat

Someone with a printer help!

•  mikemike
    • I need to print off me bus ticket for Friday and Sunday, can't afford to pay Staples £3 to access me memory stick, more of a pride thing really.

1 sheet, black and white, please help!
    •  PetePete
    • Mike, I will pm you.
    •  mikemike
    • Cheers Pete, I'll forward you the email.
    •  noonenoone
    • fuck staples , they're one of the last few companies still supplying Huntingdon Life Sciences when they're completely aware of what goes on in there. They even deliver their stuff in unmarked lorries to them.
      It's great for free photocopies in there though. The bolder you are the better.
      I had 200 copies done once and used their Guillotine which I accidentally broke and walked out without spending a penny.
    •  mikemike
    • Yeah to be fair last time I was there I got some of my articles printed off, paid for them, but they didn't ask about the folder and plastic wallets I had with me, I walked out without paying and only realised when I was in the underpass opposite, thought fuck it, I've just payed about a fiver for about 30 sheets of a4.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • ultimatekev says:

fuck staples , they're one of the last few companies still supplying Huntingdon Life Sciences when they're completely aware of what goes on in there. They even deliver their stuff in unmarked lorries to them.
      It's great for free photocopies in there though. The bolder you are the better.
      I had 200 copies done once and used their Guillotine which I accidentally broke and walked out without spending a penny.

I should think not. It would be a bit much to wee on the place.

On this subject, I got ticked off at work today for printing out my ticket for Friday. I didn't get a chance to print my ticket to get BACK from Brum. Pete? :lips:
    •  mikemike
    • I think mine covers both ways, did you buy yours seperate?
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Yeah, I bought them separately.
    •  MatthewRedStarsMatthewRedStars
    • This thread is internet GOLD. As is this:

http://www.idiottoys.com/pics2/pikachu-vagina-1.jpg

Forums - General Chat - Someone with a printer help!