Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

RIP Gared O'Donnell

•  EggyEggy
    • PMFS were one of the last bands I saw before all this Covid shit kicked off, think it was the first time I'd ever seen them, if I have seen them previously it was many years ago. Was an awesome gig and I really warmed to Gared, he seemed a great bloke. Then Cancer came along, hoped he was gonna pull through it but not to be :( Another band that I'm not going to see again due to death of vital band members, to me Gared's death is up there with Chris Cornell and Caleb Scofield, maybe Scott Weiland too due to the number of years I've been a big fan of their music.

I first heard PMFS when Say Not A Word was on a rocksound cd back when I was getting into what I like to think as real music, back when I was starting to appreciate the music scene more, check out better music - bands that other people were into that weren't just on the cover of Kerrang! or played at rock nights in pubs/clubs

I don't check the Ninehertz site/forum these days, I probably should but I don't really buy new music like I used to, I'm still mostly listening to the same bands I've been listening to for the last 10-15 years apart from a few new bands I've seen live more recently. Definitely getting ready for a few new albums though lol

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - RIP Gared O'Donnell