Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

TCH (timothy c holehouse) discography on bandcamp and final album

•  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Ok Peoples I have stuck most of the TCH (timothy c holehouse) material up on bandcamp now for you to listen and download.
      On the Bandcamp you will find a majority of my releases as well as "From the heart of the Silent city... to the point of No return" which will be the final TCH (timothy c holehouse) album. A physical version of this will be available at the end of the month in a special ultra limited edition 3 CD and 1 DVD wooden boxset.

You can buy the records and tapes also from this medium or direct from my website or bandcamp on the following links.

timholehouse.com/tch/

timothycholehouse.bandcamp.com/

ashtorethtch.bandcamp.com/releases

Kind regards

TCH /Timothy C Holehouse
    •  OllieOllie
    • Final album?
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Yeah I'm quitting this project to do some new projects next year... I'll still be touring and doing my blues stuff under Tim Holehouse. But TCH is dead after this triple album and DVD Boxset.
      Change is as good as a rest as they say. Got some interesting musical things in the pipeline.
    •  mikemike
    • I'm sad it's ending but I'm sure you'll be doing loads more interesting stuff soon.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - TCH (timothy c holehouse) discography on bandcamp and final album