Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

SPIDER KITTEN + BIG NATURALS, HARK, TRIPPY WICKED & more playing Bristol 9th March as part of anniversary all dayer for You're

•  RagnarockerRagnarocker
    • Hails NHTZ'ers m/_

So my 'new band' Spider Kitten are proud to be part of this - the 1st anniversary of You're Not Human Clothing (check 'em out here - www.yourenothuman.com/) along with a crazy heavy line up of the cream of the UK sludge/doom/noise/stoner/metal/whateveryouwannacallit scene!

Saturday March 9th

The line up is currated by Francis Mace who recently brought the UK the last Saint Vitus and EHG tours and is THUS -

BIG NATURALS
      H A R K
      SONANCE
      TRIPPY WICKED & THE COSMIC CHILDREN OF THE KNIGHT
      IRON WITCH
      THRONE
      SPIDER KITTEN
      SALUTE

Pretty darn good eh? And all for £7 (£6 early bird tickets still available!)

All taking place at Exchange, Bristol

FB event page here - www.facebook.com/#!/events/373589489405882/

And again for all who missed it check out our new vid from our brand new album below

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWbVvczP1UI&feature=youtu.be
    •  BacchanalBacchanal
    • Woo!

There with bells on.
    • Just bumping this...this coming Saturday, its going to be on 2 stages upstairs and downstairs in The Exchange so should all run nice and smooth...

Awesome UK lineup, less than a quid per band, bound to be a shit load of nice merch too so bring extra spondoolies! Talking of which we have a limited number of these beaut's left, awesome design by Chris Hitchman (recently done work for Karp, Monster Magnet etc)
      Once their gone their gone...new design coming soon!

Hopefully see some of at the show

CJW

spiderkitten.bigcartel.com/product/burdened-tee-shirthttp://spiderkitten.bigcartel.com/product/burdened-tee-shirt
    •  BacchanalBacchanal
    • Does that mean bands on at the same time, or are you just alternating stages to cut down on waiting-around time?
    • Hey Bacchanal, sorry, just saw your question now, and I'm guessing if you did make this event you know we couldn't make it, gutted coz we really wanted to play this but my son was taken ill, all good now tho. Hope you had a blast if you went? We'll be back in Bristol as soon as we can

Cheers
    •  BacchanalBacchanal
    • Yeah heard from Neal that you guys weren't able to make it, hope your little one is feeling better. Had a good one, not that many more nights out before I've got a little bairn of my own!
    • Ah awesome, congrats man! Hope it all goes well, and yes thanks my little man is all good now ta
      [Edited by Ragnarocker at 09:24 on 19/04/13]

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - SPIDER KITTEN + BIG NATURALS, HARK, TRIPPY WICKED & more playing Bristol 9th March as part of anniversary all dayer for You're