Menu
    •  PetePete
    • Hello everyone!

I've been away for quite a while... partly because I've bought a house and other big home life stuff, but then also because I've been embarrassed or shamed in the way we haven't moved the site forward - which is a daft reason not to come on I know. It's regret more than anything, regret we didn't do as much with 9hz as we could have.

Anyway, I'm back, on the forum at least.

(forgive me at this moment for any emotional typing, I'm a bit drunk)

The ninehertz forum has been up for 6+ years now, and it has been an amazing place, more than we ever dreamed of. I'm proud of what we have done here and I'm glad it has carried on without our input.

At times, it felt like we were an important medium for the scene nationally and worldwide, of which I will be ever proud. To think of how far we could have taken it, but didn't, makes me sad. But I'm glad there are plenty of places which have kept up the fight and/or filled that void (if that doesn't sound pompous) such as Sleeping Shaman and Desertscene.

We're not giving up yet, and the site will of course remain. The forum activity demands it. We may make changes to the running of the site, but hopefully ninehertz will be a place for likeminded people to congregate for years to come.

I'm trying not to make this sound like a farewell (even though reading back that's ridiculous) - it is actually to announce I'm back! but...Thanks for all your input over the years.

I love all the people I've known through this, met through this, put gigs on with through this so, I say to you, I'm back on the forum and hello again x x x

[Edited by Pete at 18:24 on 13/01/12]
    •  mr bendy manmr bendy man
    • splendid, that is good news..:P
    •  MazzMazz
    • HIYA
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • hi pete, good to hear from ya
    •  JackJack
    • Hi there Pete, good to hear from ya!
    •  OllieOllie
    • Hello Pete, good to have you back.
    •  alanalan