Menu
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • teddystacker says:
      bad admiral says:
      i have a particularly lovely zx tape. looks cool as fuck!

errrm..

did you steal my fucking wormhead tape? I noticed you eying it up and I nudged it behind a box because I know what a stumpy-fingered chief you are.

I checked when I got back home this morning and it isn't there.

It was you or that builder that walks in through my window and helps himself to a cuppa every morning.

no! the only thing i took home with me was quiet despair and a headache.
    •  teddystackerteddystacker
    • bad admiral says:
      teddystacker says:
      bad admiral says:

errrm..

did you steal my fucking wormhead tape? I noticed you eying it up and I nudged it behind a box because I know what a stumpy-fingered chief you are.

It was you or that builder that walks in through my window and helps himself to a cuppa every morning.

You took my life?

Thanks
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • teddystacker says:
      bad admiral says:
      teddystacker says:
      bad admiral says:

errrm..

You took my life?

Thanks

as the one true christ, my cross is your yoke. you're fucking welcome you fucking vegetable.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Ah is that you then... playing together for the ferdy fest show... that's gonna be an awesome night.
      Yeah they are a tad clumsy and sound kinda funny to modern ears they compress the music quite a lot. But i find makes it sound different.
      I'll have all my tapes with me on the 13th so maybe do some trade ups.
    •  -ZX--ZX-
    • Yeah should be a good night, have to find my band though haven't spoke to them in a month or so. But it will be our second to last gig ever as we are splitting up so will make it a good one.

I only have the Compilation tape at the minute to trade with as every other tape sold out! I do have some other noise tapes though from some trades i did so i could bring them.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - ZX Tapes