Menu

Forums - General Chat

[Locked] Things I bought in the month of October...

•  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • Epic me bought a power supply for my hard drive. The other one burnt out. That aside I bought a car in september (or we will have once we've paid my mum back)
    •  mikemike
    • Just bought these as well, I'm going to collect them all-

The Fall- Shift Work
      The Fall- Codde: Selfish
      The Fall- Middle Class Revolt
      The Fall- I Am Kurious Oranj
    •  PodgePodge
    • Gareth says:
      I need new brakes for both car and bike so this should cover them at least some of the way.

New brakes or just brake pads? let me know if its full brakes as i know a few people that can probably sort you out on the cheap.

today i bought this
      http://i.ebayimg.com/12/!BbvmDO!!mk~$(KGrHqQOKjgEq45Q)lW7BK)bqqVE8Q~~_12.JPG
      24" wheel jump bike.

I also need to buy a car if anyone has one going?
    •  JackJack
    • oo nice a cruiser
    •  PodgePodge
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      oo nice a cruiser

Failed...

had it listed on the forum at £150 & didn't sell so they stuck it on ebay and it sold for £95 but they never collected it so i was offered it but they just told me now they still wanted £150 for it so i told them to nob off. i could have had it £55 cheaper
    •  JackJack
    • cheeky sellers are the worst
    •  OllieOllie
    • Apart from food, petrol, nappies, baby wipes, dummies and batteries I've bought fuck all this month apart from Metal Hammer and Classic Rock magazines...oh and a small crystal heart shaped fridge magnet for the missus.
    •  rlucas666rlucas666
    • Fallout 3 : Game of the Year Edition (PS3). I've already completed it (sans updates) on the 360 but £32ish for the game with all of the expansion packs was far too tempting.

It's arrived today, I therefore have no reason to come into work tomorrow as I thought it would arrive tomorrow. I can feel another cold coming on. Cough cough.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Brake pads, the handle is travelling too far and not really doing much stopping so I assume the pads have gone.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Gareth says:
      Brake pads, the handle is travelling too far and not really doing much stopping so I assume the pads have gone.

sounds like pads & cable stretch / slippage
    •  theadoretheadore
    • yup cables... twist the nutty things next to the handles it should make it a bit better... if it works but not enough pull your cables tighter.

bought this month

pedals
      shoes
      seat pack
      stuff to fill seat pack with
      [Edited by theadore at 12:42 on 16/10/09]
    •  PodgePodge
    • today the dole office bought me a suit
    •  JackJack
    • Armani?
    •  PodgePodge
    • burtons, i'm a prat and said i had shoes and shirts so i couldn't claim for them.
    •  GarethGareth
    • The bike brake pads were servicable but I replaced the back ones anyway and tightened the cables. Brakes are now working alarmingly well.
    •  PodgePodge
    • today i bought a car.
    •  mikemike
    • Technically I have as well, on a never-ending payment system.
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • How've you managed to buy a car on a never ending payment system mike? I need me one of those!
    •  mikemike
    • Its called a Colin Shields :D
    •  EggyEggy
    • i purchased Radiohead 'in rainbows' yesterday.

Forums - General Chat - [Locked] Things I bought in the month of October...