Menu

Forums - General Chat

Some bits for sale

•  JackJack
    • I have two flight cases to sell, different sizes. I think the smaller of the two would fit a small guitar head inside pretty easily and the larger one definitly would. At the moment they have compartments inside as they were used for video gear but these can easily be stripped out. As they are they could make good boxes for equipment storage. Very heavy duty, touring standard, used.
      I'll get some pics and measurements shortly. They are very heavy so need to be picked up ideally.
    •  JackJack
    • anyone?
    •  JackJack
    • Got a 10 channel Behringer Eurorack mixer as well which is in Cornwall at the moment but I can get my mate to post it up.-- SOLD

Electro Harmonix Holy Grail pedal, sounds awesome but I have no room left on my pedalboard--- SOLD

Desert Session volume 1 (Mans Ruin) may part with if a good enough offer comes up

Wethepeople airwin bmx frame, a few dings but still builds up a pretty decent bike for dirt etc

Analog to digital converter, this can convert video from an analog input through firewire into a computer. So you can capture old vhs tapes etc or it could be used to convert vinyl into digital format. I'll put some more info up on this, its a few years old but was quite pricey.
      [Edited by Jack at 14:46 on 02/06/09]
    •  PodgePodge
    • ebay is your friend
    •  JackJack
    • yeah its a love/hate thing with ebay, sometimes I just can't be arsed to wait for auctions
    •  PodgePodge
    • 10 days is not a long time for a sale. i've been saying it for months but i need to get the rest of my stuff up there
    •  JackJack
    • true but then it takes 5 days for paypal money to get into my bank account too. I'm going to try a bit of gumtree first i think then ebay after that:D
    •  MichaelMichael
    • PM sent...
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Podge says:
      10 days is not a long time for a sale. i've been saying it for months but i need to get the rest of my stuff up there

I agree, I'm gonna stick my Peavey 3620 cab (that I love) on there next week.
      I'm gonna wait till the 18" black widow im watching ends to see if its worth stripping it to its parts and selling it seperatly.
      Got a load of computer bits I need to get on there aswell.

Forums - General Chat - Some bits for sale