Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Solace need a gig on 27th April

•  bitterandtwistedbitterandtwisted
    • Notorious New Jersey scuzzbuckets are coming over for only three dates on their brand, spanking-new European tour which will include a date at Roadburn on Afterburner Sunday.

They are currently booked to play in Leeds at the Royal Park Cellars on the 28th and the Bar Monsta on Kentish Town Road in London on the 28th but have a date to fill on the 27th. Hello Sheffield? Hello Notts?

If you think you could help this fucking fantastic band rattle the rafters in your neck of the woods please get in touch with Matteo at info@garbagedumpagency.com

I'm not sure but I think Matteo might be one of the guys from Doomraiser who are supporting Solace on their continental dates. Dunno about the UK.

Any band which has a website called DieDrunk.com deserves a helping hand, I reckon
    •  JemDooMJemDooM
    • Ah id kill to do it! but itd be the day we get back from Holland, im not sure my bank account/brain power could handle it :x damn good luck to them iv emailed contacts to Matteo hes the guy to talk to yeah, im sure itll all work out well...

j
      x
    •  Garbage Dump AgencyGarbage Dump Agency
    • Hi guys.
      This is Matteo from Italy/Garbage Dump Agency.

I've booked a show in London for SOLACE + DOOMRAISER on the 29th of APRIL but I'm still looking for the last show in UK for this great package.

I need your help if possible...I'd like to find a venue deep in the south for a show on:

MONDAY 27th of APRIL

They'll come from The Netherlands so I need to book them a show in Dover/Canterbury/Brighton/Bristol etc...

THAT'S THE LAST SHOW AVAILABLE TO BOOK OF THE ENTIRE TOUR and I'd like to book it because it'd be better to don't have any day off!!!

So please...any help will be very appreciate.

Please, keep in touch and take care.

Matteo/GDA
    • JemDooM says:
      Ah id kill to do it! but itd be the day we get back from Holland, im not sure my bank account/brain power could handle it :x damn good luck to them iv emailed contacts to Matteo hes the guy to talk to yeah, im sure itll all work out well...

j
      x

Heya!

At least do it Liverpool could work...they'll have to drive for 8oo km from Holland to get there but it'd be great to book them a show in there!

Let me know if you'd do it...we really need to have NO DAYS OFF!

Cheers and thanx a lot for your help.

Matteo.

• Hi to everyone.

It seems that all the available gigs for UK are now booked.

That's the SOLACE + DOOMRAISER gigs in UK:

Monday 27 April @ Cavern - Exeter - (UK) + ALUNAH + GRIFTER
      Tuesday 28 April @ Royal Park Cellars Music - Leeds (UK)
      Wednesday 29 April @ The Gaff - London (UK)

Thanx a lot to Olivia, Jem and Grifter for everything.

The location in London has changed by the way...

Cheers.

Matteo/GDA

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Solace need a gig on 27th April