Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Warning about HC band KICKED DOWN from Peterborough

•  Chesney ChristChesney Christ
    • Just heard from a failsafe source that this band, after playing a gig in Peterborough, robbed the people that were kind enough to put them up for the night. Anyway, promoters etc. please avoid this band like the plague & spread the word. There should be no tolerance for this sort of crap.
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • That is fucking unbelievable! Robbing someone in their own town too?? Not too smart.
      Cunts.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • little cunts.

went on the myspace and they all look about 14.
    •  JackJack
    • disrespectful, hang 'em
    •  alanalan
    • Let's get em on a Ninehertz gig.

Then steal their kidneys.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • From their myspace:

In regards to stuff being stolen in brighton

in all honesty it's been sorted and has fuck all to do with us as a band it was the guy that came with us, we hadnt taken anything unfortunatly he now given us a band name but weve sorted it out with rob and were gona give him some money, seriously stealing shit from a promoter that fed us and put us up for the night and probably been one of the soundest promoters we have ever been given a show by, aint cool and there would be no reason for us to do it, hope this clears shit up

cheers, kd.

xo

--- Was this rob abandon ship that was putting them up?
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Did they do their recording in a cupboard?
    •  bitterandtwistedbitterandtwisted
    • Laws of libel don't apply on the internet? Wrong. I'd be very careful and modify that first post if I were you. I don't see any "allegedly" in that second-hand rumour being passed on and I hope you've seen the band's MySpace response. Keeping company with thieving arseholes with no respect doesn't mean you are as well
    •  MatthewRedStarsMatthewRedStars
    • Oh! I don't think anyone is gonna sue ninehertz for libel.
    •  GarethGareth
    • bitterandtwisted says:
      Laws of libel don't apply on the internet? Wrong. I'd be very careful and modify that first post if I were you. I don't see any "allegedly" in that second-hand rumour being passed on and I hope you've seen the band's MySpace response. Keeping company with thieving arseholes with no respect doesn't mean you are as well

Donny's post seems to cover it.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Warning about HC band KICKED DOWN from Peterborough