Menu

Forums - General Chat

Anyone selling any guitar pedals?

•  JackJack
    • I'm after a few more pedals, could do with a delay, a decent phaser and anything thats a bit trippy sounding really. Thought I'd see if anyone wants to get rid of any
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Doh. Sold my Line 6 Delay Modeller last year. You can make some super trippy noises with those bad boys.
    •  griefhoundgriefhound
    • I'm selling a Rat distortion and an old Pearl Analog Delay. PM me if you're into it.
    •  OllieOllie
    • griefhound says:
      I'm selling a Rat distortion and an old Pearl Analog Delay. PM me if you're into it.

Jack, I had an old Pearl thing, can't remember what model but was pretty sweet, might be worth considering this one. Also Rats sound very nice when cranked, recommended.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i have a behringer phaser that i don't really use...you can have it for some pints.
    •  JackJack
    • bad admiral says:
      i have a behringer phaser that i don't really use...you can have it for some pints.

Actually i've got one of them Mr admiral, but much appreciate the offer, we must have pints soon anyhow
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      bad admiral says:
      i have a behringer phaser that i don't really use...you can have it for some pints.

Actually i've got one of them Mr admiral, but much appreciate the offer, we must have pints soon anyhow

i've got a different one to the one you have. mine looks a bit like an mxr...i will bring it along for pintage and you can have a gander.
    •  JackJack
    • aha in that case, interested, also anything that saves space is good, that way I can get more on my board
    •  GarethGareth
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      also anything that saves space is good, that way I can get more on my board

I like your philosophy.

Forums - General Chat - Anyone selling any guitar pedals?