Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

I still need a drummer for an ace band...

•  MatthewRedStarsMatthewRedStars
    • Yeah, I need a drummer for a 3 piece diy hardcore/indie band

We (myself and Dave ex-SYEAYBIF) have plenty of half finished songs waiting to be drummed over.

Drummer would be fast, have decent fills and be able to cope with the occasional fucked up stop start bit.

I rewrote the influences list a million times and it always sounds contrived so I'll keep it simple: Husker Du, fast Fugazi, Sleater Kinney and all the other bands putting an interesting twist on hardcore punk/indie.

This band could be pretty good i reckon.

matthewredstars@hotmail.com
    •  drewmillwarddrewmillward
    • Damn. i'd love to, but i'm not sure i've got the ability. I drum, but it's still somewhat of a learning curve.
      I've wanted to play in a band that sound like Mission of Burma and Husker Du for ages......
    •  MatthewRedStarsMatthewRedStars
    • I'm not too arsed about ability right this second if you have the potential I'd much rather have somebody who 'gets it'.

If you wanna have a chat, facebook or email me x
    •  drewmillwarddrewmillward
    • I may just do that.
      I'm away next week, but i'm back the following Tuesday, so i may get in touch then.... i'd be up for a few hours down the studio to give something a try. Like i say, i'm by no means that proficient, but it sounds fun.
      I can't promise owt, since i'm totally busy at the monet, and have the other band on the go, but we shall see.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • where you from

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - I still need a drummer for an ace band...