Menu

Forums - Reviews and Articles

Hey Colossus - Happy Birthday

•  Amy BAmy B
    • Add your comments here!
    •  PodgePodge
    • gonna get this of them at the show. should be hella good
    •  mikemike
    • Its just great, long may their work-rate continue, theres loads of stuff by these guys now, gutted I can't see them this time!
    •  Matt_tgpgMatt_tgpg
    • Spot on review mike. This is by far the best thing Hey Colossus have done and it's bloody great.
    •  griefhoundgriefhound
    • That review is spot on for sure. It's a great record, and I have to admire their complete disregard of "formal" song structure - those lads know how to use a good riff.
      The only problem for me is the production. I just wish the drums were a TOUCH higher in the mix as at times they're barely audible. I reckon the production on Project Death was better. I like the sheer fuckedup-ness of it
      That said, great record!!
    •  joetjoet
    • cheers mike. nice review. you're kind, considering the tale included in the thankyou words.

•  GarethGareth
    • joet says:
      you're kind, considering the tale included in the thankyou words.

The tale about Mike bumming the fox?
    •  mikemike
    • To be honest, a wank in my house is nothing, Throrir had loud sex with his girlfriend in my old grubby flat's bathroom, broke my electric shower by leaving it on for the time it took them to do their business, it melted and smoked when his bandmate turned it on the next day.

Forums - Reviews and Articles - Hey Colossus - Happy Birthday