Menu

Forums - General Chat

Supersonic freeby

•  rustyspoonrustyspoon
    • Anyone interested in going?
      Got a spare ticket and if need place to stay aswell got a spare bed, in a room with ones good self at Paragon Hotel (Friday, Saturday and Sinday night), not too far from the venue i believe, seems a bit dodgy i know...
      Mate dropped out.
    •  bluseychrisbluseychris
    • I'll take the ticket but I live in brum anyway so accom isn't a problem for me.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Damn you Chris!!!
    •  rustyspoonrustyspoon
    • Drop us your addy via PM Chris and i shall snail mail it to you, or can collect of me on the day or you and Jen can do a rock paper scissors... :P
    • actually, ignore the PM! Give it to jen, I've just checked the dates and I've got a couple of clashes next weekend.

However you now have my address so feel free to stalk me.
    •  rustyspoonrustyspoon
    • Keep an eye out for;
      http://www.visit4info.com/sitecontent/LG/fullZZZZZZTVICL0825104956PIC.jpg

Fair enough mate, no worries.
      Jen, let me know the necessaries if you're still interested or was you just daming for the sakes of it. :P
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • OK, I really want the ticket but I am poor as poor can be.

Here's what I advise....keep trying to find someone else while I attempt to come up with a crazy, madcap money-making scheme and if I succeed in the get rich quick and you haven't found someone else I am totally up for it.

Also, how much is the room and do we have to have sex? :P
    •  rustyspoonrustyspoon
    • foc, not costing me a thing, everything was booked in my name, said mate just payed his share months ago.
      He bailed out, don't think he'd of got a refund on the ticket and i wern't risking cancelling the room just in case couldn't get another.

He said he can't go as skint (new missus won't let him) but loses out on nearly £150 by not going, irish if you ask me.
      Only other people i know who would of gone are all other wise engaged with weddings, christening and expecting babies, something about July.

Sex is highly over-rated but snoring is the in thing this year.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Wooooooooooooah!

That's completely crazy. I will beg, borrow or steel some spending money and coach money and I'm totally in!

As for snoring, I'm not sure I can manage it but I've been told I make some strange noises in my sleep. I have never whitnessed it and consequently maintain that it's lies, lies, lies!!!

I'm PMing you my address and buying you at least 3 pints (with stolen money if you can live with that)!!
    • Megabus to birmingham and back.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • bluseychris says:

Megabus to birmingham and back.

Don't need to. Got a return National Express for a tenner.

The Megabus was silly times and only £2 cheaper.

Forums - General Chat - Supersonic freeby