Menu

Forums - General Chat

AXXES FOR SALE!!! AXXES FOR SALE!!!

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • hi ho hi.

getting rid of a couple of guitars as they're fucked/i'm bored of them/i can't play them but good for spares/projects/the like

guitar #1: cadillac pink mosrite copy, made by aria and pretty heavily modified by me. the selector switch snapped off ages back so now is set to HEAVY METAL 24/7. looks cool, sounds unreal. wouldn't need much to resurrect it to full working order. it is just under 1 year old. as heard on crippledriver by koresh. as seen on me.

guitar #2: squier telecaster in cream but has been in smokey rooms for ages. missing neck pick up because it used to mock me so i took it out. nice tele tone and will keep its tune even if you throw it though an enchanted mirror. had it for ages and played it with a few different bands. really reliable and no problems at all.

dunno how much to charge. can't really do swapsies unless you have a set of swanky ride snowboard bindings. was thinking in the region of about £30 each or £50 the pair.

9hz takes no responsibility for me selling you crap and casting spells on you under a dark, frostbitten moon in a midnight forest.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I may have to get the pink one to put on the wall of my new MUSEUM OF ROCK that I'm building in my head. Would you sign it?

Something like "Mazz, Thanks for the Great times..live long and love longer...Rich"

Don't let Will see this thread.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • You can't sell the cadillac pink! It's a part of your soul, surely!
    • haha! nah, it's a piece of shit and it looks stoopid. it's taking up space and i don't need it. i've fucked it right up anyway.

gonna give owning guitars a miss for a while and borrow instead.

to be honest i could probably make the sound of a pig being fucked by an uncle with almost anything...

if you want it for yer museum mazz, you can have it.

i'll sign it;

andii, good luck with the light entertainment game, it's a shit business, richarde
    •  WillisWillis
    • I'll have them both. As soon as we sell £50 worth of Ratz Ass merchanise.
    • haha! you'll have to stop giving it away in competitions!

both guitars are now SOLD!!!

•  WillisWillis
    • Oh well, I'll have to make do by just having a pink car.

Forums - General Chat - AXXES FOR SALE!!! AXXES FOR SALE!!!