Menu

Forums - General Chat

Back from the wilderness

•  BrentBrent
    • Orite you lot hows shit? Been quite a while since I've popped into ninehertz for the craic; the site is looking awesome - much more swish than I remember! I've spent nearly a year with no tinternet, which is a bit wank. Needless to say, I've lost touch a bit with the current flow of the stonerrock 'n' doom community and could do with some filling in. I've also been a bit of a whore for the gypsy punk (discusting I know).

Basically I'm based in Salisbury these days so if any of you lot have an idea of any sort of scene round there I'd love to hear about it. Its looking a wee bit bleak at the moment!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Brent says:
      Orite you lot hows shit? Been quite a while since I've popped into ninehertz for the craic; the site is looking awesome - much more swish than I remember! I've spent nearly a year with no tinternet, which is a bit wank. Needless to say, I've lost touch a bit with the current flow of the stonerrock 'n' doom community and could do with some filling in. I've also been a bit of a whore for the gypsy punk (discusting I know).

Basically I'm based in Salisbury these days so if any of you lot have an idea of any sort of scene round there I'd love to hear about it. Its looking a wee bit bleak at the moment!

Hello Brent...was it you that came to Bradford-On-Avon to see some ROCK a few years ago?
    •  BrentBrent
    • Ha! Yeah I got totally rat arsed and the Suns of Thunder basist gave me half a pint of straight Jack Daniels... Don't remember much after that! Was a laugh though, cheers for sorting me out on that one - hope I didn't cause too much chaos!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Chaos is good.

Forums - General Chat - Back from the wilderness