Menu

Forums - General Chat

I declare tonight to be educational TV lounge sloth day night.

•  MazzMazz
    • Yeah..so I normally moan that there is nothing all on tv (which is a lie as there is obviously stuff on tv) and listen to Radio 4, 5 or Planet rock instead. Luckily the Norman season BBC has got me wet between the legs. Anyways…I had a little look at tonight and look what I found.

BBC2, 7pm, Coast

Channel 5, 8pm, Great Railway Journey with Dan Cruickshank.
      Brilliant Brunel Dan examines the legacy of 19th-century engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel, whose achievements included designing the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Paddington Station and the 1.83-mile Box Tunnel between Bath and Chippenham.

BBC 4, 9pm, The Making of King Arthur
      In the years popularly associated with King Arthur's reign over medieval England, Norman forces came to occupy the land, prompting oppressed locals to romanticise their history. Simon Armitage reveals how these formative years helped develop belief in the monarch as the Once and Future King, and explores the roles the Arthurian tales have played in the national consciousness of Great Britain. Part of the Normans season.

As you can see I’m a pretty radical individual.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i shall be buying a goldfish and, therefore will miss coast. countryfile on sunday was a fucking belter. i like wild swimming with that dr alice as well. she went skinny dipping a couple of weeks back and you could see her minge and everything.

i shall be watching the series finale of spartacus: blood and sand tonight.
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      i shall be buying a goldfish and, therefore will miss coast. countryfile on sunday was a fucking belter. i like wild swimming with that dr alice as well. she went skinny dipping a couple of weeks back and you could see her minge and everything.

Heavy Metal Jim and I were pretty uncomfortable with seeing her naked in Wild Swimming. Knowing that she was pregnant when making the show seemed to take the edge off her lushness. I see pregnancy as an abomination.

Country File was very good. The story about the humble pea pretty much made me re-evaluate my lifestyle choices. Ellie Harrison used to be lush but then she had a child…you know my opinion on pregnancy.

•  OllieOllie
    • bad admiral says:
      i shall be buying a goldfish and, therefore will miss coast. countryfile on sunday was a fucking belter. i like wild swimming with that dr alice as well. she went skinny dipping a couple of weeks back and you could see her minge and everything.

NO FUCKING WAY...HOW DID I MISS THAT!!!! I PRAY IT'S ON IPLAYER!!!!!
    • i too believe that cacheing a child within you for almost a year to be against church and science.

yeah...i thought it was still pretty horny.

i don't think the bbc really show off her minge...i just imagined it!
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      i too believe that cacheing a child within you for almost a year to be against church and science.

I was looking and only saw it in my mind.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:
      i too believe that cacheing a child within you for almost a year to be against church and science.

I've seen it a million times in my mind...I want to see the real thing!!!!
    • Ollie says:
      Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:

I've seen it a million times in my mind...I want to see the real thing!!!!

in my mind it looked like a yawning cat.

Forums - General Chat - I declare tonight to be educational TV lounge sloth day night.