Menu

Forums - General Chat

Whatchu talkin' 'bout Weekend?!?!

•  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • THE PLAN: Sausage sarnie, coffee, explore some second-hand music stores in Notting Hill, home, buy steak, buy beer, cook steak, don't cook beer, eat steak, eat beer, watch us hit some home-runs v the US, shout at David James, drink beer. FUNTIMEZ!
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Friday night films and beers
      Saturday video editing, films and beers and chicken wings
      Sunday video editing and then film some bands at the Gaff
    • WickedWesticle says:

I might pop out for this if I have time - last weekend of freedom n all that!
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      WickedWesticle says:

It was good. Nebukadnezza were awesome. Drank way too much for the last day of my hols though and rolled home about 2 I think. Still drunk now.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • got rest of my side/ribs tattoo done and coloured in. pain on such an immense scale, it's untrue.
    • WickedWesticle says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      WickedWesticle says:

It was good. Nebukadnezza were awesome. Drank way too much for the last day of my hols though and rolled home about 2 I think. Still drunk now.

Yeah I pussied out on this - apologies! Glad I didn't get caught out by the Westie drinkathon though! Last thursday at work was NOT cool!

Need to catch Nebukadnezza at a rock n' roll venue near me sometime.
    •  JackJack
    • I worked at Download from thursday to Sunday, doing playback/VT again, went well for my second outing on that role. I'm training to be a video jedi. Next week I'll be doing the same thing in Hyde Park for Hard Rock Calling, Kings Of Leon then Wireless festival.

Forums - General Chat - Whatchu talkin' 'bout Weekend?!?!