Menu

Forums - General Chat

[Locked] March Recently Watched Thread...

•  LaddethLaddeth
    • Ben says:
      Laddeth says:
      Tino Insana says:

Watched Gangs of New York last night, pretty good.

That film started ok but went on for far to long and I forgot why they were all fighting each other

I like the way Daniel Day Lewis sounds like Kinky John from Baron's Nighclub.

haha, now you mention it...
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Yeah, I definately heard that too, haha.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Big Si says:
      Eggy says:
      It was good to hear Mrs Clough's verdict on 'The Damned United'. I saw that the book is much better than the film, but given the ficticous content i think i'll pass on reading the book.

Erm, it's a novel, not a biography, of course it has fictitious content. That's hardly a criticism. However far from the truth it is, it's a great read.

Fair enough i understand that, but given that it's about something that really happened i'd rather read as close to the truth about his reign at leeds not something that's been made up or exaggerated so much. If it wasn't for so much of the film being staged at saltergate i'd probably not have the level of interest in any of it that i have.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Lewis..it was poor last night
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • The boat that rocked.
      It was ok, funny in places, watchable is probably the word.
      Although the funniest thing was the person who fell asleep about halfway through and managed to snore REALLY loud at every quiet moment.

Forums - General Chat - [Locked] March Recently Watched Thread...