Menu

Forums - General Chat

Some bugger smashed my car window last night

•  JackJack
    • The worst thing is they didnt even steal anything and there was some quality music in there to be had!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i defy you to find a car thief in harrow with good taste in music.

unless you count that gang that call themselves da' mo' damage cru' and dress in the style of zodiac mindwarp.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Yeah happen my car once broke in stole nothing... last time they stole me car when they found my car it was a write off but the only tapes they nicked where my crappy four track demos... cure tape that's worth a mint was left. Although gutted lost me music final performance tape in that... my only copy.
    •  JackJack
    • stealing tapes, madness. Maybe they are making a comeback! £70 this twat has just cost me
    • Yeah sucks dude sorry to hear that... its more annoying when they don't take out cause you still gotta pay out for a new bloody window. I regret ever owning a vehical in London... when i lost my motor was gutted...
    •  OllieOllie
    • Move to the country dude!!!
    • West country rockers... I'm down the west now Ollie so maybe a night in Exeter some time soon.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Tim Holehouse says:

West country rockers... I'm down the west now Ollie so maybe a night in Exeter some time soon.

Just shout me dude, you have my number. baby due in two weeks but other than that I'm good to go.

Forums - General Chat - Some bugger smashed my car window last night