Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Roadburn/Desert Fest ticketholders free event 24/3

•  Fighting JoshFighting Josh
    • Ok so I got jacked by the council last time, but in a big fuck you to the man Im doing it again, this time with an additional band!

Serpent Venom - Traditional Doom heavyweights celebrate slow demise of bass player. Love Witchcraft? Love Saint Vitus? Course you do, Serpent Venom are one of the finest doom bands London has on offer at the moment. There new album is incredible, you should listen to it, always, all the time, serious.......

www.myspace.com/serpentvenom

Conan - The thickest, sludgiest band in the UK in my opinion. Honestly its like being lamped by the Marshmallow man and haystacked by a 400 pound rump steak. Or maybe its like carrying an anvil, through tar, on Jupiter? Anyway its proper mindblowing stuff.

www.myspace.com/conandoomconan

Grimpen Mire - Influenced by many of the greats (Celtic Frost, Cathedral, Wizard etc) but with there own distinct Midlands thud.
      Hard pounding drums, bent guitar notes and downtuned to fuck.
      Most likely to be seen pounding beers at the bar. Expect me to be up the front grappling with an imaginary crystal ball like some sort of deranged lunatic.

www.myspace.com/grimpenmire1971

and super special guests....

Undersmile - Droning lady doom, kinda like the twins in the Shining but yielding 6 string power axes. These mothers are seriously bad ass and if you piss them off they will give you that disappointed stare that mums are so good at giving.
      Babes in Toyland meets a punch in the face!

www.myspace.com/undersmile

This is going to be a free event but only if you bring along proof of purchase of a 2012 Roadburn or Desert Fest ticket. Hell even the lads from Desert Fest are gonna be flogging there wares at the event so buy one there if you dont have one!

If you have neither, well its £5, so a steal one way or the other.

That bearded twat Matt (Disease not Hopkins - although also a plonker of equal proportions) will be DJing Slade tunes until the early morn as well most likely

The Black Heart
      2-3 Greenland Place
      Camden (Behind the Worlds End)
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Support! etc etc etc

Looks good. All bands killer.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Fighting Josh says:
      Saturday, mega

That's what your mum said.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Roadburn/Desert Fest ticketholders free event 24/3